Sunday, September 12, 2010

"Guess who's back...back again!"

Hey all...long time no blog...

Been a little busy beaver here in Jasper, TX.

If you don't know or I haven't updated...I moved to Jasper, TX and got a job as a CBA Clerk with Jordan's Health Services. Basically, I make sure our client's get the supplies the need through Medicaid services or through a state funded program. I love it. It's very busy and I don't have time for much other than working. I can promise you that I am never bored there. Plus I am blessed to work with 3 really great nurses.

Since my last post I've also been in a really bad wreck...my favorite blue little Cougar was totalled and I upgraded with a 2002 Buick Rendevous. It's got all kinds of bells and whistles. Now that I have a better vehicle...I am planning many visits to Houston and other areas. I want a roadtrip. Lol.

Anyway, I'll post more later - just really wanted to touch base.

See ya!

0 comments: